Wednesday 30 January 2019

Hey 2019

Hi reader(s). It's 2019. Living Coral is Pantone Colo(u)r of the year and 5th of Feb it's the year of the Pig.

Last year was a super fail year for my blog. I tried and posts just didn't work out. But here we are and it's a new year, new existential crisis.

There are a few things I have read up on, researched or just flat out decided immediately. With these changes and notes I'll be making, I don't want you to feel forced to do what I say or feel like I'm judging others (or you). I feel like low key educating you to make your own decisions and challenging myself to make better options is good. I want to be better. (All YouTubers 2018)

WhaT aRe ThEsE cHaNgEs AlReAdY?
With favourites and products I want to indicate Cruelty Free, Vegan and South African made product.

Cruelty Free will be 🐰
Vegan 🌱
South African Made ZA

Am I a vegan now? Nope. Does that mean that I with completely stop featuring non Cruelty free not Vegan products. We'll see. Some brands I completely stopped buying from especially like cosmetics and personal care items. All my personal care and hygiene items are cruelty free and mostly vegan. Before anyone climbs on their Kat Von Soapbox, eliminating items does not mean I'm 100% perfect, I am trying and that is better than doing just nothing. (If you want to do nothing, you do you boo. You are your own boss.)

Note that if I still have non cruelty free items, I will be using it up and not repurchasing. Not finishing and not using stuff is wasteful.

I also think there needs to be a bigger focus on South African made products. Companies who manufactures and employs in ZA. I want my money to stay in South Africa to enrich and employ more of our own people.

That is all,

Michellé

No comments:

Post a Comment